Why Choose Crystal?
Crystal O’Neill is an energetic and experienced Realtor®, who always keeps her clients’ best interests at heart. Whether you are buying or selling real estate in Whatcom County, Crystal can help you be more successful.
Why Choose Crystal O’Neill?
- With Crystal, you won’t be dealing with a team. You’ll work one-on-one with Crystal, and you can bet that she will know what’s happening with your home purchase or sale—at every step of the process.
- Crystal is a go-getter with the experience you want. She’s earned the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation, and was honored several years ago as Whatcom County’s “Rookie of the Year.”
- Most importantly, Crystal will treat you with the respect you deserve. You won’t have to wait for return calls, and you’ll never be passed off to an assistant who may not have the answers you need.
“I’m driven by customer service—not the chance to earn a commission,” says Crystal. “I work hard for every client, no matter how large or small the transaction may be.”
Buying real estate in Whatcom County? Let Crystal show you the many homes for sale in Bellingham, Ferndale, Blaine, Lynden, Birch Bay or Whatcom County. Whether you’re concerned about good school districts or resale potential, Crystal will point you in the right direction.
Selling a home in Whatcom County? Crystal can assist you in marketing your home to its full potential, finding buyers, bringing them to the table and making the transaction as stress-free as possible.
Crystal’s Core Values:
- • Integrity
- • Service
- • Solutions
- • Results
- • Trust
Crystal’s Designations, Education and Awards
ABR Designation (Accredited Buyers Representative)
NWMLS Rules & Regulations, Current Issues in WA Real Estate 2008-2009, Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals, Comparative Market Analysis, Title 101, Statewide Forms Update, Advertising Photography for Real Estate, Code of Ethics, WA Real Estate Practices, Core, Essentials of Locator, Real Estate Fraud, Understanding Listings, Fundamentals of Investment Real Estate, Settling the Bottom Line, and Code of Ethics update.
- • Whatcom County Association of Realtors Rookie of the Year 2006
- • RE/MAX Whatcom County Rookie of the Year 2006.